- You say only, “Thank you,” or “I’m sorry!” to your husband 90% of the time.
- There is a possibility that you will start crying at all times for no (apparent) reason.
- You don’t have time to exercise.
- You don’t have time to blog.
- You don’t have time to eat.
- You begin to doubt if your emotions are appropriate for the situation you’re in, but decide to dismiss it because you’re too tired to control them anyway.
- You wear dirty or mismatched clothes because you haven’t had time to do laundry.
- You feel like you miss your husband even when he’s right over there.
- You just sit still when you realize you have a few free minutes because your brain isn’t worth anything.
- You are highly motivated to do super creative things but have no time or energy with which to do them.
It’s been a busy few weeks. Last month, I told you I was looking to our first free weekend on May 21. I was wrong. We’ll be waiting until June 4. Sigh.